From:
Claudio Fajardo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 15:57:46 -0400
Claudio,
The big three in NY have video/film specific exhibition rooms: Whitney,
Museum of Modern Art and the Guggenheim (both uptown and SoHo).
The Whitney has a nice collection of work since Paik. John Handhart used
to be the curator there but he went to the Guggenheim I believe.
Adam Weinberg (nice, jovial guy) is the Curator of the Permanent
Collection at the Whitney, he might be able to help you out.

Doug Gatanis

Doug,

Thank you very much.We at Brazil are too young at video-art, but some
institutes show to us any of most important comtemporary  video-
artists like, Gary Hill and Bill Viola and a brazilian artist Eder
Santos. I will look for the information that you sent me.

Best

Claudio Fajardo
Art Department
UFJF-Brazil