From:
Kristie Rhoback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 15:09:12 -0400
Bruce... try a pharmacy or local surgical supply house. Yes, they will sell
you an entire box, but most also sell by the foot. As stockinette is
designed for use on burn patients, most patients do not need a full box and
thus most surgical supply places I have had contact with will sell off the
shelf by the foot. I'm sure someplace in Atlanta must do this.

Kristie Dobbins
Textile Curator
Amherst Museum