From:
"Anne M. Nagrant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:44:44 -0400
Is this internship open to undergrads? If so, you might consider advertising at
colleges/universities with programs in professional writing, or looking for students with
business backgrounds. In the application/interview process you may find somebody, like we did, who specifically wants the opportunity to work with a non-profit.

-Anne Nagrant
Troy Museum & Historic Village