From:
Matthew White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 14:41:30 -0400
>I am senior administration at the New York Hall of Science.  We each have our
>own e mail accounts which are totally private.  Hope this helps

But then again they maybe not.  Most networks make an automatic back up
of each and every piece of electronic mail sent over its computers.  Not
to mention the back ups you should be making of your own work and keeping
in off site storage for archival and administrative purposes.  Nothing is
totally private on computer networks.

Matthew A. White
Director of Education and Internship Coordinator
Baltimore Museum of Industry
1415 Key Highway
Baltimore, MD 21230
(410)727-4808