From:
Verena Klapczynski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:16:31 +0200
Dear Sir or Madam,

We are three students studying “Museology” at the “Hochschule für Technik,
Wirtschaft und Kultur” (FH) in Leipzig, Germany. Within the scope of our
studies we work on the project: “Project Museum Documentation” (ProMuDo) under the
guidance of Prof. R. Scheffel and the website
http://www.htwk-leipzig.de/bum/mu/projekte/promudo.html was created as a collection of links. Our objective
is to compile, to sort and to comment information about museum documentation
spread all over the Internet.
Also to your website a link has been established. We hope you approve of
this. If not please send a note until 17th October 2003. In so far as there is
no reply we suppose your consent. Furthermore we would like to ask you to link
your site with ours, too. Our Website will be in the Internet since 20th
October 2003.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

ProMuDo
HTWK Leipzig
Fachbereich Buch und Museum
c/o Mrs. Prof. Scheffel
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 145
04277 Leipzig

Germany

Thank you very much for your assistance !

Faithfully yours,

Katrin Fuls, Anke Keller und Verena Klapczynski