From:
Gary Acord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 1997 04:46:44 UT
Depending no your skill or knowledge level, you can build a program in Visual
Basic 4 that would suit your needs.  If you have installed Microsoft's
Internet Explorer then you have the ability to encapsulate much of its
functionality in yor own app while only exposing the features you want.  this
would allow you to make full use of the latest in browser technology(far
better than Netscape, but then i'm highly opinionated here).  the beauty here
is that you control the interface, i.e. menus, toolbars, etc. and it would
take very little code to implement.  there are other considerations when
dealing with 32-bit operating systems that limit how much control you are
allowed but there are ways around most of that too.  i can go on if anyone is
interested.

Gary Acord