Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 1994 21:05:05 EST
I've seen that strange 'unable to post' message when what was meant was,
"this cannot be distributed to a particular person/address on the list."

Sooner or later, the listowner or other authority takes action.

Stay calm.  Walk, do not run, to your delete key. Say a quiet prayer for
whoever didn't know how to tweak the system properly.

It is a mere pebble in our shoe, as we march along the information
superhighway.

--bayla