From:
Suzanne Pierron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:33:32 -0100
Try contacting the Museum Store Association in Denver, Phone (303) 504-9223
 Fax (303) 504-9585 http://www.msaweb.org.  Their affiliate membership is
comprised of vendors, some of whom are printers or print brokers
specializing in working with museums.  Often these printers will combine
several jobs at once, enabling smaller museums to share space on a print
run.

 wrote:
>We would like to offer postcards, notecards, journals, etc. showing items
from our collection in our small museum shop.  Does anyone know of a
company that I could contact that would be able to produce such things in
small quantities?

>Thank you,
>
>Deborah Winton
>Indian Arts Research Center
>Santa Fe, NM

>ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
>Important Subscriber Information:
>
>The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
http://museums.state.nm.us/nmmnh/museum-l.html. You may obtain detailed
message to [log in to unmask] The body of the message should read
"help" (without the quotes).