From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:56:40 -0500
I'd like to expand this discussion a bit for a possible session for next
year's AAM annual meeting.  Could I hear from people (off-list is fine)from
small museums (budget of $350,000 or less) who have developed web sites with
information on how they did it?   I'm interested in software, who created
the site, whether it is maintained/updated -- and how often, and how much it
cost to develop and maintain.  Also who is your web host and how much that
costs.   Also, also would you be interested in speaking at AAM in Portland
in 2003?

Many, many thanks.

Janice Klein
Chair, Small Museum Administrators Committee, AAM
Director, Mitchell Museum of the American Indian, Kendall College