From:
Ruby Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:14:57 -0500
Laura,

In 1989 we had contacted the Detroit Antique Toy Museum that owns the
Lawrence Scripps Wilkinson Collection of Toys about a possible loan.  We did
not borrow anything from them.  At that time, they had arranged over 80
exhibits across the country with some also in foreign venues.  The
collection contains over 6000 toys from the 1830s to the present. Barbara
Niman was the director of operations and the phone number was 313-843-9775.
If that number is no longer valid, perhaps someone at Detroit Historical
Museum could tell you the current status of the collection since it was
listed as an affiliate.

Good luck,

Ruby