From:
Casandra Karl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:59:10 -0500
If you are simply trying to "get the word out":
1 try asking a local newspaper or news station to run a feature on the museum (or at least something in the "community calendar).
2 talk to your chamber of commerce or visitors center and see if you can put brochures or a poster there, or get onto their map or into their brochure.
3 hold an event (maybe even offsite) that will generate some press and buzz for your museum.
4 send something home with students that visit the courthouse to encourage them to come back another time with a family member.

Just my two cents...
- Cass

Sent from my iPhone