From:
Keni Sturgeon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:56:03 -0700
Hi Andrew,

Check out Arizona State University's graduate degree in Anthropology
and Museum Studies.  I thought it was very well rounded when I went
through (1995-1998).  I know the director planned to shift the Museum
Studies focus a bit, more towards Museum Anthropology.  They've hired a
new professor and it looks like it will only get better in the coming years.

Keni Sturgeon
Curator
Jensen Arctic Museum