From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 01:01:11 -0700
REMINDER:  If any of you have this kind of a document
in an electronic format and want to share with one
another, feel free to upload it on
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MuseDocs where there are
are 220 peers who may also benefit from receiving the
document.

Just click on the files link on that site to upload
the document or avail yourself of what's already
there.

--- Curator Fort Morgan Museum

http://arts.endow.gov/artforms/Manage/Copyright1a.html

> http://www.gag.org/contracts/contracts.html
>
> Nikkie
>

> Nikkie Cooper, Curator
> Fort Morgan Museum
>
> P.O. Box 184
> Fort Morgan, CO 80701
> 970-867-6331

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a Job?  Try Got Links?, Your One-Stop Portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414