From:
Murph the Surf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 1996 17:01:51 -0500
I had the pleasure of meeting the editors of a British quarterly
newspaper for art and technology called MUTE and urge you to check out
their web site:

http://www.metamute.co.uk

They are looking for distributors in the US and elsewhere and I think it
would be an interesting addition to either an art or science museum
bookstore. I've found the British have done pretty amazing things with
technology without much in the way of funding. They are very into DIY
(Do It Yourself).

I left them eating Italian at Ray's on Prince Street but they should be
back in London after Tuesday. We interviewed them on Art Dirt last
Thursday so if you have RealAudio capability you can hear them, along
with Ebon Fisher, talk about issues of art and technology:

http://pon.pseudo.com/shows/adirt/index.html

Look in the archives for the May 23rd show.

--
ROBBIN MURPHY, creative director, artnetweb
[log in to unmask]  -- http://artnetweb.com