From:
Rachel Talent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:57:25 -0400
The point I was trying to make was one of tolerance.

Too often on this and other museum industry listservs people have their
posts/queries met with unnecessary rudeness. I value this listserv, even
when my mailbox is full of posts I have absolutely no interest in. In
the end, I'd rather have to delete those messages than exclude those
posting them. Or exclude myself. Who knows when I might have a question
that could have best be answered by someone that had been e-bullied off
of the listserv for asking what another feels is a non-museum question?
And as Indigo once pointed out, the person you insult today may have
your resume on their desk tomorrow.

Rachel Talent Ivers
Registrar/Exhibitions Coordinator
Bass Museum of Art