From:
Adriaan Linters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 22:29:46 +0200
There is one at the National Flax Museum in Kortrijk (Belgium).
Please contact Mrs. Annick Dewilde at the Museum: Etienne Sabbelaan 4,
B-8500 Kortrijk, tel. (+32)56.210138, fax (+32)56.200483. They don't have
e-mail, but I'll pass you your request by fax.
Yesterday we had a visit at the lace collection of the Museum with the
Flemish Association for Industrial Archaeology, and you can find a link to
their webpages in the activities agenda of our association
(http://www.conservare.be/vvia/vviahome.htm - then go to the agenda, and
then to the date September 2nd)

Adriaan Linters

At 16:54 2/09/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Yo!
>
>Has anyone ever seen or does anyone own a full-sized artificial horse
>for use in exhibits?  I'd realy love the name of a company that makes
>something like that.  I've heard there's a fake horse at a museum in the
>Black Hills, but I don't know where.  I was thinking also of checking with
>department store display people and theater people, as well.
>
>I don't think they'll let Trigger leave Apple Valley, with or without
Bullet the
>Wonder Dog.
>
>Any other suggestions?
>Thanks!
>
>Chris.
>
>Christine Mouw
>Assistant Curator
>Herbert Hoover Presidential Library-Museum
>West Branch, Iowa  52358

visit our website at: http://www.conservare.be/vvia/vviahome.htm
Adriaan Linters
chairman 'Vlaamse Vereniging voor Industriële Archeologie'
(Flemish Association for Industrial Archaeology)
P.O. Box 30
B-9000   Gent-12
Flanders-Belgium
tel. (+32)(0)56/253373