From:
eckweilerd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 12:16:42 EST5EDT
The Center for Museum Studies at the Smithsonian Institution helps
museums fulfill their public service mission through courses,
fellowships and other professional support.  Our next program will be:

Awards for Museum Leadership
The Center for Museum Studies will host the annual Awards for Museum
Leadership seminar March 17-21, 1997 at the Smithsonian Institution.
Application deadline is January 17, 1997.  Participants in the seminar
will receive financial assistance for travel and living expenses
during the program. < The seminar explores cultural diversity issues in
<the museum environment and provides training opportunities for>
<enhancing leadership skills and competencies>.  For guidelines and
application procedures contact Magdalena Mieri, Center for Museum
Studies, MRC 427, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC  20560.
Telephone:  202-357-3101; Fax: 202-357-3346; or send e-mail to the
center at [log in to unmask]

Jane,

Please just delete if this is not of interet to you.  Please let me
know if you would rather me not send you these things I come across.

Diane
Bruce C. Craig
Communication Manager
Center for Museum Studies