From:
"Wilson, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 12:20:09 -0500
I think you're part of an excellent trend!

Not exactly related to government, but the Audubon Society has an
extensive program on developing grass roots campaigns on local
environmental issues and how to work through government to accomplish
your goals.  They have packets for general public adults and for kids,
so you might contact your local chapter to get a look at these materials
for background.

Your local bar association may be doing the same thing regarding law.  I
know some of the chapters in the Chicago area have quite extensive
outreach to schools and community groups.

I'm sure many on the list would love to hear what you find out in your
research and how your program goes.

Linda Wilson
Visitor Studies & Evaluation
Shedd Aquarium, Chicago IL 60605