From:
Germanna Foundation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 08:14:28 -0400
Congratulations on the article in Southern Living.  My copy arrived yesterday, and I was delighted to see Pamplin and other articles on Virginia.

Regards to Will Green from the Martins in Culpeper.

Rose Marie Martin, Administrator
GERMANNA FOUNDATION
PO Box 693
Culpeper, VA  22701-0693