From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:48:44 -0600
Huh.   I've always assumed (and I think the way we've all filled this out)
that this asked for the range of temperature and relative humidity over a 24
hour period during those seasons.   The wording is a little funny, but I
think what is meant is variation (in) percentage for relative humidity, with
the implication of variation (in) degrees for temperature. You should be
fine with filling in either your upper and lower limits for each or a number
with a plus/minus percentage for relative humidity and degrees for
temperature.   At least that would satisfy me :-)

janice

Janice Klein
Director, Mitchell Museum of the American Indian
www.mitchellmuseum.org