From:
Paul Gunther <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 02:45:43 GMT
I am new to this group, so I will apologize now if this is off-topic,
but I am desperately searching for a museum somewhere on the West
Coast that has Erte on display and have been completely unable to find
any. All the museums I've come up with are on the East Coast. Can
someone please tell me if there is any museum out here on the West
Coast that has Erte?
Please e-mail me with your reply.
Thank you.

Paul