ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Outi Peisa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 19:33:15 +0200
:
>Dear Outi,
>
>I received a forwarded e-mail from a colleague of mine here at the
>Gerry Research Institute in Los Angeles about your TIME exhibit.  We
>are currently working on a series of exhibits in North and Latin
>America focussin on city history and cultural identity. I would love
>to see the exhibition catalogue and video that you mentioned in the
>e-mail.  Please let me know how I might acquire these materials.

Dear Moira,

Sorry that I have not answered to your message before. I have had now "time". I
can send you the catalogue. I can also send you the video, but you should return
it. We are going to do a Trilogy of Helsinki. Untill now there are the exhibits
"Reminiscences"(1993-1997) and "Time" (1996-).The third part "Feeling" opens May
1999. We also have a video of "Reminiscences" (in english) that you should see.
Actually you should come over to see the exhibits. They are experimental in
thinking on a new way of museum objects and presentation (made with artists,
poet etc.). Please, let me know if you still are interested in getting the
video/videos.

>With my best regards
Outi Peisa