ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Amalia Castelli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:38:24 -0500
thank you for your message we hope to meet, all the marvelous things that
you have seen in your previous visit,  next October. The only thing that is
urgent to know is about the contacts that we have to make in our own
countries for being in Korea.
In my case, I have the full grant of ICOM , for that reason is very
important to know everything about details for registration, accomodation,
securities an many particular things. Remember that we live very far fom
Korea. , Peru is in the other part of the world , and maybe our customs are
different,  but we hope that the event will be a nice opportunity to know
other culture, to compare us with them,  and to find new friends that only a
sweet dream could transformate in reality .
Don!t hesitate in be in contact with us, we will be very glad to receive
your notices and all the information that you considered convenient....
regards. Amalia Castelli ( ICOM PERU)