ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jolly Roger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 08:51:18 PDT
I trust all members of ICOM will join those members of ICOM New Zealand who strongly condemn the Indian Governement's blatant arrogance as it ignores international concerns and perpetuates the nuclear arms race through a series of nuclear tests.

It wasn't all that long ago (at a trienniale) that members voted to convey a similar message to the French, noting their determination to continue testing in the South Pacific.

I trust the ICOM 1998 meeting in Melbourne will be equally vociferous in its condemnation of India

R Smith
ICOM New Zealand