ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ali Gholinejad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:19:17 -0700
Dear Boltabaev
       We are glad to hear from you again, also we are glad that you informed us about your loan exhibition.
       We shall ensure you that we can assisst you in holding this exhibition, just tell us the conditions you provised for the transmission of the objects to be loaned and also the numbers of the objects.

Best Regards
Alireza Gholinejad
Secreteriat of ICOM Iran