ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Margaret Birtley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:27:55 +1000
Dear ICOM Colleagues,

An email discussion list has been established for ICTOP (International
Committee for Training of Personnel).

The list permits all members (voting and non-voting) of ICOM-ICTOP to
communicate with each other, providing that they register an email address
with me.

I have email addresses for approximately 50% of the ICTOP members. I hope
that the readership of ICOM-L will help me find email addresses for the
other 50%.

Yesterday, I posted an email message to the ICTOP members (voting and
non-voting) for whom I have a current email address.

If you are an ICTOP member, but did not receive a message entitled: "ICTOP
and your email details", then I do NOT have your email address.

If you are an ICTOP member, and wish to be connected to the ICTOP-ALL
discussion list, then please contact me by email.

Sincerely,

MARGARET BIRTLEY

Secretary, International Committee for the Training of Personnel
International Council of Museums
www.icom.org/ictop

Direct tel      + ( 61  3 )  9251 7057
Direct fax      + ( 61  3 )  9244 6755