ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Randi Gilberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 11:12:00 -0500
Enquiry regarding research/evaluation about multimedia system in museums.

Maihaugen Museum  and Lillehammer College, (Lillehammer, Norway) in
collaboration with museums in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland will in
March 1998 arrange a Nordic conference.  The theme will be "Multimedia
Technology and the use of internet in museums"
The conference will take place at Maihaugen Museum, Lillehammer, Norway.

Our enquiry: Has it been done any resach or evaluation in this field, we
will be very grateful if you can forward name on museums or person we can
get in tuouch with.

Regards
Olav Aaraas
Director