ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
"C. BONOMI" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 17:43:05 +0200
Dear ICOM-L subscribers,

ICOM has been following the news and developments relating to hurricane
Katrina in United States of America.
A message of solidarity and support was sent to ICOM-US and to the American
Association of Museums.

Please direct messages of support and offers of assistance to ICOM-US at
http://www.aam-us.org./

On ICOM’s  Disaster Relief for Museums web site
http://icom.museum/disaster_relief/katrina.html  you will find a link
 to http://www.aam-us.org./ , which provides exhaustive and updated
information on the effects of this disaster with regard to museums.

We wish to convey ICOM ’s solidarity and compassion for the inhabitants who
have lost loved ones or had their livelihood disrupted or destroyed by the
hurricane. We all hope for a quick return to normal life.

John S Zvereff
Secretary General