ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carina Jaatinen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:41:34 +0300
Dear ICOM Colleagues,

ICOM’s International Committee for Exhibitions and Exchange is excited to
announce the programme of its 30th Annual Conference to be held in Finland
from September 23 to 27, 2014.

This year’s conference format proposes a unique experience for participants.

The programme will unfold over a 4-day tour through the cities of Helsinki,
Espoo, Tampere and Mänttä, with conference sessions taking place in some of
Finland’s most prominent museums and exhibition centres.

This year’s ICEE conference theme– New Museums, New Partners and New
Incentives in Exhibition Making and Exchange – aims to encourage a dialogue
about the participation of smaller and medium sized museums in the
development of international exhibition networks. Conference sessions will
explore the benefits and challenges of widening exhibition exchange
networks, the unique possibilities of cross-sector co-productions and
collaborations, as well as idea of finding inspiration for exhibition
development in different worlds—using the theatre as a case study.

We are happy to offer a dynamic conference programme featuring a variety of
panel presentations, keynote speakers, museum visits, networking events and
the ICEE’s ever-popular marketplace of exhibitions forum.

We invite you to register today on our conference website
http://ICEE.fi/<http://icee.fi/> and
look forward to welcoming you to Finland in September!

With best wishes on behalf of the ICEE-ICOM Board

Carina Jaatinen

President