ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Alissandra Cummins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:46:32 -0400
Dear Ebba,

I thank you for your advice and inspiration. We share your view of the
situation that will require a strong and coordinated response in the
weeks and months ahead.

ICOM is already giving consideration to the kind of proposal you are
outlining and where it is clear that the members are in support of this
kind of action, it will receive priority consideration and support by
the Council.

Please note that we will advise you are soon as possible when we have
sufficient information for our plan of action,

Thanks for support.

Alissandra