ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
ICOM Georgia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 22:12:44 +0400
ICOM-CIDOC 2017
Documentation: Past, Present, Future..."
25-29 September, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia

ICOM CIDOC 2017 Call for Papers now extended to May 5!
Early Bird Registration opens at 1st May 2017
Thank you to all who have already submitted a proposal - we have received
some really great submissions and look forward to what promises to be an
exciting conference in Tbilisi this September. Interested in contribution?
It's not too late! We are pleased to announce that the call for papers has
been extended to May 5. We will open the early bird registration at 1st of
May. Please submit your proposal by May 5 so that CIDOC experts can review
submissions and notify selected presenters by the end of May.

The CIDOC annual conference will take place in Tbilisi, Georgia, from 25 to
29 September 2017. There is constant progress in the field of
documentation, offering a variety of tools used by today’s museums.
Standards, technical tools, and intellectual methods offer many advantages
for documentation practitioners. CIDOC’s annual conference proposes looking
back at the evolution of documentation.
Detailed information about the call for papers and conference theme can be
found at the conference web-page: www.cidoc2017.com

*​**Lana Karaia*

*CIDOC 2017 Tbilisi <http://www.cidoc2017.com/>*
*Coordinator in Georgia *
*ICOM National Committee in Georgia*

*(+995 593) 47 81 64*
*www.georgianmuseums.ge <http://www.georgianmuseums.ge/>*
www.facebook.com/ICOMGeorgia
www.twitter.com/ICOMGeorgia

*P*  Be green, keep it on your screen! Think before you print...