ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mario Bucolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:06:38 +0200
Exactly, at this point there are too many organisation that need to
coordinate.There are, around Med Basin, a lot of initiative, without any
coordination.
Just to better focus I retype here a part of my post:

"Creating a regional alliance, ICOM-Mediterranean, can help countries and
regional alliances to better interface one-each-other, to better deal with
European Union (or other bodies) to concentrate investment avoiding
duplicate.Icom-Mediterranean can also coordinate all the small/local
initiatives that till now are made around the Basin."

Of course need cooperation of all or ICOM-Med will become an empty
container.

I hope to receive other consideration about this idea, to afford positive
and negative sides.

Mario

--