ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lois Irvine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lois Irvine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:06:10 -0700
Dear Friends and Colleagues:

We are putting together a small memorial volume for Emmanuel Arinze's family.  I received so many wonderful comments about what he and his work had meant to many of us in the museum community that it seemed to follow naturally that we should gather them up so his family might understand our sorrow at his untimely passing and feel some comfort from his many friends.

Please send them to me at the email address below.  I have been in touch with a few of you asking if I might use your comments.  Let me know if you prefer to write something else.

I hope to have most of them together in the next two weeks or so.

Please forgive the duplicate messages as I know many of you receive mail at several addresses.

Thank you all for your thoughts.

Lois

Secretary General Commonwealth Association of Museums
Secretary, ICTOP

Lois Irvine
Secretary General
Commonwealth Association of Museums