ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:28:21 -0800
I have been following the debate on Icom reforms with great interest. I have
been a member for only one year and i really hope the various contributions
will result in satisfactory outcomes for all concerned.

I have noted with interest that the National committes especially in Africa
are led by people who have been in Museums for a long time. Though they are
an irreplacable source of knowledge, i believe the future of Museums is in
both the younger and older professionals. While we are at reforms we might
want to consider this.

Josephine Thang'wa
Public Relations Officer.
National Museums of Kenya