ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Per Rekdal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:50:20 +0200
I agree wholeheartedly with ICTOP's proposal in principle.

Since all changes have practical consequences, especially for the ICOM
Secretariat, and this is a formal proposal from an international committee,
I think a small consequence analysis from the Secretariat would be
appropriate.

Per B. Rekdal

ICME chairperson

Per B. Rekdal
Director
Exhibitions, Education and Public Services
The University Museums of Cultural Heritage
P.O.Box 6762 St. Olavs pl.
N-0130 Oslo, Norway
Tel. (-47) 22 85 99 64
Fax (-47) 22 85 99 60