ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
LynneTeather <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 07:29:37 -0500
Re: Pat Young's comments.
When I studied in the UK it was the same thanks to individuals like Patrick
Boylan and Geoffrey Lewis among others.  But it's not the same in Canada
where despite the important contribution of some individuals to ICOM the
bulk of our colleagues are just not involved let alone knowledgeable of its
history, work and ideals let alone basic information about how the
international system of museology works.

Thanks,
Lynne Teather.