ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Alissandra Cummins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:53:17 -0400
Dear Colleague,
Dear Corazon,

Thank you very much for your message and reminding us where we may have
been negligent in acknowledge instances of need for assistance. Indeed,
we also need to recognize recent devastating occurrences from natural
causes in other parts of the world, including Latin America and the
Caribbean.

Please know that ICOM has taken note of your report and would be
grateful to receive any information you may have on the status of the
museums and heritage affected by these terrible occurrences. We would
also welcome acknowledgement of what our colleagues have been able to
achieve amongst themselves.

Thank you again for the reminder. ICOM looks forward to working with you
more proactively in 2005.

Alissandra Cummins
President
ICOM