ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Nancy Hushion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:02:48 -0500
Thank you, Cary.   Storage (I have been using the term 'hosting'; is this
incorrect?) is precisely the need that INTERCOM wants to have filled.  As
you state, it is the pure and simple availability of space on the ICOM
server.  The Committees are and must remain responsible for content and
maintenance, as this ensure the individual character of each.

Thank you very much for the clarifications.  INTERCOM should be ready in
some 2- 3 weeks with our site.  Will you let us know what the procedure
will be - when you have a moment.

Nancy Hushion
INTERCOM