ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Corazon Alvina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 11:55:01 +0800
I agree with Regine.  But aren't these groups in touch with one another
so that some issues, not only the geographic, can be conversed about?
Sometimes smaller regional organizations work well because of the ease
of communications, the feasiblity of gathering should there be a need
for meetings in person, and that accesibility of the site of such
meetings perhaps more manageable within a smaller region.

Only my modest input.

All best,

CORAZON S ALVINA
ICOM Philippines
National Museum of the Philippines
National Commission for Culture and the Arts