ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Martin Segger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:34:30 -0700
Bernice, I agree with Milton ... I would suggest that any document
would lead with this definition, then for purposes of ICOM membership
... there could be further qualifications treated as an addendum to
fit international and national legal, political, social, cultural and
other considerations.
Martin Segger

--

Martin Segger M.Phil., F.R.S.A.
Adj. Professor & Director, UVIC Community Relations,