ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Martin Segger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:47:16 -0700
I think Bernice has made a real contribution here and I urge that
this contribution become a signal/seminal document if this debate has
some linearity toward an eventual new definition.  I am going to
ponder her definition ... my only suggestion would be to find a way
to shorten it further.

Martin Segger

--

Martin Segger M.Phil., F.R.S.A.
Adj. Professor & Director, UVIC Community Relations,