ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Regine Schulz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 10:47:56 -0400
There is nothing against new regional ICOM organizations, but we should avoid too much overlapping.
Nevertheless, if there are common goals, which differ from the goals of the exiting organizations, it makes sense to found an one group, which defines theire own objectives.

Regine Schulz
Chair of the Resolution Committee of 2007
Diretcor of International Curatorial Relations
The Walters Art Museum
600 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21211