ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jackie McConachie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 22:41:32 +0100
  Does anyone have updated information on the ICOM Conference scheduled for
  1-6 September in Edinburgh (accomodations, conference fees, etc)?  I'm
  trying to make my travel plans and am finding that airline  tickets during
  this time slot are quickly selling out.  I would also like to make sure I
  have a room booked way in advance during festival time.  Any help would be
  appreciated.  Thanks.  Jackie McConachie

Jackie McConachie
Biosciences Collection Manager
New Mexico Museum of Natural History
1801 Mountain NW