ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
A2Design <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 20:51:40 EDT
Wow!  I joined this list because I love museums and want to learn more about
them.  Can't we move on to a topic that has something to do with museums?

How about creating a library full of information, successful examples,
guidelines, etc., on creating, managing and improving museums on the web?  Its
a better topic than the evils of weapons of mass destruction.  Does anyone
know of anything like this on the web?