ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bev Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:44:54 -0700
Dear Colleagues,

I am still thinking about museum definitions.... But the comment I would like
to make is that I appreciate this fast and furious disscussion on ICOM's
discussion list. It is very nice to read input from colleagues all over the
world, it helps me clarify my thinking.

Thanks Discussion "Listers"

Cheers,
Bev Kennedy