ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Nancy Hushion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:41:37 -0400
Dear Ian, and others who have replied to recent emails.

Thank you very much for your comments.  Indeed, who will do all this,
and with what, is a concern.  This is precisely why we are trying to
gather as much information as possible before we start the expansion
of the triennial budget tomorrow, and in the weeks that follow.

I can promise you that the idea is not to simply pile more work on
the Secretariat but rather to identify what should be ICOM's
priorities over the next three years, and therefore where the funds
should be allocated.  The ideas to date have been very helpful and I
hope that more will come forward.

Sincerely

Nancy Hushion

Treasurer, ICOM