ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kenneth Hamma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:32:14 -0700
If I may follow Manus, let me also congratulate ICOM on realizing this very important service.

Kenneth Hamma
J Paul Getty Trust

>>> Manus <[log in to unmask]> 9/15/2006 7:31 PM >>>
Dear colleagues at ICOM,

This is a great achievement. The Object ID still is a major tool in the
fight against Illicit Traffic. It is good that it is now under ICOM's
stewardship. Having it available in so many languages shows ICOM's
commitment to the cause and the efforts to be a truly global organisation.
Congratulations.

Manus Brinkman