ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Jullien, V." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:26:47 +0200
To the attention of the Chairpersons & Secretaries of the National
Committees

Dear colleague,

We are contacting you since we are at this moment updating the calendar of
meetings and events to be held in 2002 and 2003 on the web and in the ICOM
News bulletin, and we would very much appreciate receiving information
concerning the meetings of your national committee, in case there is any
scheduled..

We would need the following information concerning any meeting (s) scheduled
in 2002 or 2003:

-  Dates, venue, theme (if possible in English, French)

- Contact person(s), name, address, telephone and fax numbers, email,
website if any.

In addition, any documentation that you could send us by mail (detailed
programme of the meeting, registration form, etc) would be most welcome).

Thank you for your assistance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Elisabeth Jani
Margarida Ascenso
ICOM Secrétariat Paris