ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Herreman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:01:47 -0600
Dear Gary:

Thank you very much for the exercise of separating the museum definition
from the addition statement. I agree with you that the change is not a
minor one, as you point out, but significant. I also agree with Milton
that, separated, it is the definition that convinces me the most.
Thank-you for translating into Spanish.

Yani Herreman