ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2017 10:21:34 +0800

Hello, Dear Professor,

This is John from Zhengzhou Kejia Furnace Co.,Ltd. Over the past 10 years, we have been providing many university labs with our furnaces of high quality and reasonable price.It has always been a great honor for me to take part in these scientific projects.

Now we can produce lab furnaces including muffle furnaces, tube furnaces, atmosphere furnaces, vacuum furnaces, CVD, PECVD and so on up to 2200 deg.C.

I hope I can be your supplier in China when you are once in need of a lab furnace.

Waiting for your early reply!

John.

Whatsapp: +86 18339223774